- We woke up to LOTS of snow and a school closing (day #6 - ugh!), so we got to sleep in!!
- Chris tried to go get gas for the snowblower, but since our streets are not at the top of the list of streets to be plowed he had a little bit of trouble. Thank goodness for helpful neighbors (especially since I was still in my pjs!).
- Jenna's friend Savannah and her brother Tyler came over to play all day while their parents were at work, so we planned an afternoon sledding adventure at the reservoir.
- We met some friends at the reservoir which meant lots of sleds and lots of kids!
- We came back to our house for hot chocolate, banana bread that I baked this morning, and more playing. I even squeezed in a little bit of scrapbooking.
- My whole body hurts! I've been pretty achey this week and the sledding definitely didn't help. I would give anything for a massage or a hot tub right now.
- Time to go crash with the heating pad, eat supper, and watch American Idol and Lie to Me (anyone else watch that show last week? It's really fascinating!).
(Jenna made this snow measuring stick at school. According to her stick we got around 7 inches. The vwindependent says we got 7.8!)