Monday, May 31, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
In the meantime....just 2 photos from our girls weekend in Chicago. These were the only non-Jenna and Savannah photos I took the whole weekend.
The view from Nikki's sunroof as we were leaving our hotel.....
...and a quick view of the skyline taken as we were on the highway heading out of Chicago.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Sunday, May 16, 2010
I started my morning bright and early when the tornado siren went off at 1:30am and the four of us spent an hour in the basement. Not a great start to the day....but luckily it got much, much better!
Lots and lots of Happy Birthday wishes from the kids at school.
- Beautiful flowers from my mom and dad delivered to school.
- A colorful planter for my patio from my teacher's aide.
- An Archiver's gift card from my friends at school.
- A balloon bouquet from Becca and Ryan delivered to school.
- Packages in the mail from both of my sisters...with lots of bling, zebra stripes, and pink!!
- Cards (some with surprises in them) from my family and friends.
- Lots of birthday wishes via facebook, text messages, and email.
- A surprise get together with our basketball "family" and neighbors organized by Chris (and I was surprised!!) - lots of good food, laughing, and visiting!
- Finding out that Jacob made student council for next year!
- Finding out that Chris was selected as a "teacher who made a difference" by one of the top 5 students of this year's graduating class.
- Jacob winning his baseball game Saturday
- Delicious dinner and dessert with the Chiles' at Club Soda on Saturday night followed by a movie.
I have no pictures from the weekend....but I do have a few "flashback photos" from birthdays past!
1 year old with my Aunt Barb (we share a birthday).....
5 years old with my sister Brenda....
8 years old with my dad....
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Jenna and "Marissa"....