Voting

Monday, December 13, 2010

Suzuki Family

The Suzuki family is one of my favorite families to photograph (and yes...they are related to the family in the previous post. Ty and Matt are brothers). I have been taking photos of Meah since she was teeny-tiny and then started taking photos of her baby brother, Cohen when he was born last fall. I always have so much fun taking pictures of them...and this time was no different. Tami suggested we take photos at the farm where her dad grew up. I instantly fell in love with the location and all the fun spots we could use. The temperature was a little colder than we would have liked...but after rescheduling twice (once for a tornado warning!!), we toughed it out and got some great photos!!



I love taking photos of Meah. She has the best little personality and is always dressed too cute! She talks a mile a minute and always has lots to share with me!

Cohen has grown so much since our session last spring. He did a great job considering how cold it was!





This photo reminds me of one I took of Meah when she was about this age.

This "pose" was all Meah's idea....and I LOVE how it turned out!







1 comment:

Deb said...

Tami's kids are the cutest things!! Great pictures!