Voting

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still here...

It's been a while since I have updated. I'm still here....just playing catch up!

-Jamaica was amazing. Seriously - I was spoiled for a week. I have lots of photos to share someday.
-The week after our trip should have been spent getting ready for school. I managed to squeeze in a few hours to get my classroom ready, but most of our week was spent enjoying the sun at our neighbor's pool.
-I had FIVE photo sessions last week - 2 senior sessions, 2 different 3 year olds, and a family shoot. I loved every minute of it and wish I could be that busy with photo sessions all the time!
-Four out of the five sessions are editted....one more to go. Not bad - less than a week turn around time!
-School started today. I can't believe my kids are in 7th and 3rd grade. I wish they would stop growing up!!! (photos coming soon!)
-I came home and took an hour long nap. Guess I haven't adjusted to getting up early yet.
-Check out Cartwheels today - I have 3 different things being featured there today ( a photo of the day, a project, and an organization article). It kind of makes me feel like a mini-celebrity.

I'm off to do my homework - lots of school forms to fill out for Jacob and Jenna!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Enjoyed reading your organization article and LOVE this milk money/dollar bill envelope idea!! Need to do that at our house. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got past "Lake day". But I know how busy you were so didn't expect a post for awhile. I did see your Cartwheels posts before I saw this one. Good for you and good ideas for others. Love the Jenna/Carsyn picture. MOM