Voting

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pittner Family | Family Photography

I love when I can combine a trip home to visit my parents with a photo session....especially when it's with the Pittner family. I have photographed them several times before, and I think the boys just get cuter and cuter each time. Last time I took photos of them, Benjamin was just a little baby - but this time he was toddling around and ready to go!



THANKS Pittner family for taking time out of your busy Saturday to meet me for photos. It's always so fun to take pictures of your family and see your cute boys again!








5 comments:

Lisa Uotinen said...

I haven't commented but I'm still enjoying your blog!! Awesome photos.

Jill said...

I miss this family! :(

Anonymous said...

Moncler Chamonix White Mens Down Jackets is a big temptation for everyone they cann’t resist.

Vickie said...

Thanks for taking pictures for us Amy! We love them! We miss you too Jill!

Anonymous said...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=aleja+bennett&x=17&y=14