Voting

Monday, March 25, 2013

Jenna | Van Wert Children's Photographer

Jenna has always been willing to be my model when it comes to photo sessions!  Recently she asked to have some photos taken in Ft Wayne.  Of course, she picked one of the most bitter cold Saturdays for her mini session....but I went with it since she was so excited.  She picked out her own clothes and accessories, we scoped out some locations, and she posed like a pro.   I can't get over how grown up she looks in these.....but I love seeing a glimpse of who she is going to become!







1 comment:

Lisa Uotinen said...

Hi Amy- hope you get this! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog- YES i do remember the pages and pages we used to write to eachother and I specifically remember the Outer Banks trip- I was a sulky bratty teenager who missed her friends and was probably no fun to be around! We used to write whole novels to eachother! And yes, I think that definitely helped lead to the bloggin I do today! Please visit again! I hope you're doing well. I miss you so much!