Voting

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Photo-palooza part 4

Yep...the photos just keep coming. I'm the nearing the end though!

These are Carsyn's 4 year photos. She wanted to have a Little Mermaid party this year and Brenda found her a cute sundress with a mermaid on it. We decided mermaid sundress photos taken at Uncle Sudsy and Aunt Nancy's beach on Lake Erie would be perfect! Carsyn was extra cooperative for her photos...so I just kept snapping away. I love the photos I got...they really show Carsyn's personality!







Check back tomorrow for more beach day photos!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These turned out great. Love the 4th one I think where she is sitting with her hands under her chin and smiling right at the camera. It really captures her. MOM

Anonymous said...

Oops, counted wrong. It was the fifth one. MOM

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed all of your photo-palooza but am just getting around to commenting. Don't worry, I'll be back on top of my game soon! I think you and/or Brenda should take the tea party pix and make it into a story book, if only for the girls. OH, Amy, I'm thinking of a side job. That would be better than a personalized letter from Santa, because you could include the kids' own pictures! (Remember,I get a cut for the idea.) By the way, the pix of the 3 Elliotts are really good. Congrats for getting a 13-yr.-old boy to cooperate, too.

Brenda said...

I love these photos of carsyn....she is so sparkly! Thanks for all of them....they are all awesome.

Anonymous said...

All of your recent pics are so fun! They all turned out great! Deb

Jill said...

The color of her dress looks great against the beach background! Are you coming down the next few weeks to do 6 month shots??

Amy Covey said...

If you pay for my ticket (Maybe I'll even splurge and only make you pay for half)! Seriously...I would be there in a heartbeat to do them. 6 months is lots of fun to do photos!!!