Voting

Thursday, December 17, 2009

{Ametewee Family}

I can't believe I am just getting around to posting these! My very best friend Cheryl and her family came back to Ohio for Thanksgiving and squeezed in a little time to get together with the Covey Family. Cheryl, Nathan, London and I met for a quick photo shoot in the cold and wind...and then went to dinner at our favorite Chinese restaurant. Later they came back to our house for visiting, more photos, and game playing. Our time together was way too short...but I was so grateful to get to spend a few hours with her. I miss her and London like crazy! Thank goodness for unlimited texting....we definitely use it.

Poor London had just woken up and wasn't too excited about the cold. I still think this photo is too cute....probably because I was photographing one of the cutest kids ever!



Mom and Dad tried to get him to smile and laugh, but he was not going to give in. LOVE this photo though!

Cheryl and Nathan.....so very happy!Pregnant belly!! Cheryl is seriously one of the cutest pregnant people.
Love how Cheryl is looking at Nathan in this photo and holding her baby belly. You can just see how much she adores him....

6 comments:

cheryl said...

eek!! i'm so so so in love with every single one of them...but my very favorite is the very last one of nate and i!! i need to scrap it TONIGHT!
thank you thank you thank you! you are the very best.
love you!

Michelle said...

I love, love, love the third one of cheryl and nathan! All of them are great...but you just captured their happiness in that one! :0)

Amanda Moore said...

I follow this family too on her blog..... I AM DEF A BLOG stalker... I love the ideas she comes up with.....LOL wish I was as creative as she is....

Amanda Moore

pakosta said...

I adore these!
they are awesome!
you rock amy!
I wish there were more to look at!!!
tara

Rebekah said...

oh my goodness, amy! these are awesome! :) LOVE LOVE 'em. girl, you are talented. :)

Brenda said...

The second one with grumpy London reminds me when you took the "in the bed" photos of my family...Payton was just like that and adorable. So what if she didn't smile???