Voting

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Metzger Family

This family photo session was one of my favorites! I had photographed Lilly this summer when she turned two and one of her mom's sisters contacted me to do a whole family session at Thanksgiving. It quickly turned into one of my favorite sessions for several reasons. First....they live in an amazing house...and I got a quick tour before we began. I think I could have stayed there all day and shot photos in various locations both inside and outside of their gorgeous home!


Second....there are three sisters in this family...and coming from a family of three girls I instantly felt comfortable with these three....

Their grandma lives with their parents....she is 93 years old but so spunky! She truly loves her granddaughters. She completely reminded me of my own 93 year old Grandma...especially the way she held each girl's hand as we took photos!

And then there were the husband/boyfriends of the girls....I'm sure that a family photo session was not at the top of their list of things to do on a Sunday afternoon. But they were so willing to do whatever we came up with and you could see how much a part of this family they are.....

THANKS again Metzger family for asking me into your home to take photos of your family!!

No comments: