Voting

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Cork & Amanda | second shooter

I am so fortunate to have some amazing photographer friends and occasionally they ask me to be a second shooter with them for a wedding. One of my favorite photographer friends to second shoot with is Nicole. We always have so much fun and I love getting the opportunity to watch her shoot and do her thing. She is truly an amazing wedding photographer.

These photos are from Cork and Amanda's wedding in Churubusco, IN in April. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't very cooperative for their big day and it rained most of the day. I spent a lot of time helping Nicole with umbrellas and plastic so she could still work her magic. You can see her photos from Cork and Amanda's wedding here. Below are a few of the images I captured throughout the day.





















Beautiful moment - the bride dancing with her father




The groom and his mother




No comments: