Voting

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dan & Kayla | Van Wert Wedding Photography

After photographing Ella and Jeremy's wedding in April, I couldn't wait to photograph Ella's sister Kayla's wedding! Ella and Kayla are two of the sweetest, most genuine girls you will ever meet.....and they know how to plan perfect wedding ceremonies!! Kayla and Dan's wedding day was perfect in every way....and they were truly glowing with happiness! Congratulations Kayla and Dan!!! Enjoy starting your life together as Mr and Mrs in Chicago!!!!


Dan is a golfer....so we had to get some photos on the golf course!

Alex Giessler at NEXT did Kayla's hair and makeup. I had so much fun hanging out with the girls at the salon and just getting to know the wedding party a little better.



One of my favorite photos from the wedding day!

See what I mean? Could they look any happier???

Their wedding party was so much fun! They had me laughing the whole time!!!






No comments: