Voting

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Did you know????

  • That you can follow Amy Covey Photography on Facebook??? Just go to my photography page on Facebook HERE and click "LIKE" at the top. You'll be first to see sneak peeks of recent sessions and hear about any new information regarding my business!! I am always amazed at the amount of "hits" I have on my blog.....even though most of you don't comment and remain anonymous. You don't have to stay anonymous....leave me a blog comment here or better yet, jump over to Facebook and become a fan. Come on......you know you want to like me. :)

  • It's not too late to book your senior session if you are a 2012 senior! I still have a few openings and would love to take your senior photos!!

  • I am also booking sessions for fall. Don't wait too late to start thinking about those Christmas card photos......my calendar will fill up quickly!!!

No comments: