Voting

Sunday, September 02, 2012

David & Kelly | Ottawa Wedding Photography

Kelly & David's wedding was wedding #2 of our wedding-palooza weekend at the end of June.  (I had 2 different cousins get married the same weekend....and I was the photographer for both weddings!).  Kelly was the flower girl in our wedding 18 years ago and I was so excited when she asked me to photograph her own wedding.  

Kelly & David got maried in Ottawa, Ohio and I started pictures bright and early at the salon after only a few hours of sleep following wedding #1.

Kelly was beautiful.....and her dress was simply gorgeous!

The girls - such a fun group of bridesmaids!





I love "just married" photos as they are coming down the aisle....they always look so happy!

We made a few stops between the wedding and reception, including the Hillside Winery in Gilboa, Ohio - such a great place to have some wine and snap some more fun photos!



Kelly had every little detail of her wedding planned out.....and as a result their wedding was absolutely perfect!


First dance .....always one of my favorite moments of the wedding day....

Father/daughter dance.....They started out with the traditional slow dance and then Kelly surprised my uncle by changing the song to "The Twist" - so fun!

CONGRATULATIONS Kelly & David!!!


No comments: