Voting

Sunday, September 02, 2012

Kyle & Emily | Wedding Photography

Kyle and Emily were married in late June and I was so honored to be asked to photograph their wedding.  This was wedding #1 of my wedding palooza weekend.  Kyle is my cousin - who happened to be the ring bearer in my wedding 18 years ago.  He and Emily were married in an outdoor ceremony in Vermillion on the Lake on a perfect summer day!  They chose to see each other before the ceremony and do most of their photos prior to the ceremony.  I love these photos of their first time seeing each other on their wedding day!  


Their first look and most of the pre-ceremony photos took place at Kyle's parents' home on Lake Erie .  It was a beautiful backdrop for wedding photos!


Hello gorgeous bride!  Emily is a photographer's dream.....she just knows how to work the camera!

Kyle didn't do too bad himself!  So handsome!

The guys  (the handsome young man on the far right is my son, Jacob.  Kyle asked him to be an uhser)

And the girls....


 One of my very favorite photos from the day.....taken at the wedding ceremony location


A little fun with the whole wedding party.  Kyle is an OSU fan (as are most of the guys), but Emily (and most of her girls) is from Texas and a Longhorns fan.


I loved all the details of their wedding!  So much creativity and fun little added touches!

CONGRATULATIONS Kyle & Emily!  


No comments: