Voting

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I survived!!

I survived my first wedding as the solo photographer. I had to be at the church at 11:00am and by the time I got home at 10:30pm my camera battery was almost dead, I had filled all my memory cards (over 600 photos!), and my feet were killing me. I went non-stop all day except for a quick break between photos and the ceremony and again at the reception when I sat down to eat. I was really nervous in the morning when I first started out, but as soon as I got into it, I was much more comfortable and at ease. The whole thing seemed to go pretty smoothly. I'm anxious to load the photos onto my computer and start playing with them later tonite. Keep checking back...I'll be sure to post some of my favorites on here.

PS The Astros lost the tournament championship game 7-4 and came in 2nd place in the tournament. Jacob was okay with it...and really excited about his new 2nd place trophy!

No comments: