Voting

Sunday, June 25, 2006

A new outfit....and lots of photos!

Jacob recently got a new outfit at Old Navy that he loves - plaid shorts and a brown t-shirt. I have a feeling he thinks he's pretty "cool" in the outfit...so I suggested we take some photos of him wearing it. He was all excited! Of course Jenna wanted to participate too, so I dressed her in similar colors and we headed off in search of somewhere new to take photos. We found such a great spot! It's a little alley between buildings on Main Street in town. We took over 150 photos just walking up and down the alley - and they all turned out great! I can't wait to use this spot for some other photos in the future. After I loaded the photos onto the computer and looked through them I couldn't believe how grown-up Jacob looked. What happened to the little boy that used to live with us?? Here are a few of my favorites from Thursday. I was really happy with how the all turned out and can't wait to enlarge and frame some for our house.

2 comments:

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

Wow! Jacob really does look grown up...definitely not little boy at all!

Anonymous said...

Cool photos! I see you have Brenda and Jill addicted. We enjoyed seeing all the photos.

Glad your home.

Dad C.