Voting

Monday, June 11, 2007

Look who came to visit....

Jill, Marc, Luke and Mia arrived at our house last Tuesday afternoon and left this morning. We loved having them stay with us. Jacob and Jenna loved having Luke and Mia here. It was so fun to have a baby at our house again...even if it was for just a few days. AND Aunt Amy loved taking photos of them!

During their visit we got together with family, watched Jacob's baseball game and Jenna's t-ball game, went to the zoo, played in the sprinkler, went swimming, and of course ate ice cream!! I have lots of photos from their visit....so be sure to check back over the next few days!

These are photos of all of us spoiling baby Mia. Even Uncle Chris managed to hold her a few times during their visit. As usual, I didn't make it into one single photo. UGH! I wish I would have thought of it while they were here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pix! I noticed the similarities between Mia's and Uncle Chris's craniums!

Jill said...

Look at that cute kid! :) Thanks for taking us in, and loving on my kids!!