Voting

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Luke- 4 years old

I really wanted to take Luke to my favorite photo spot and take some 4 year photos of him while he was visiting...so on Saturday Jill, Luke, Jenna and I went to "the spot" to see what we could get. Jenna was really into having her photo taken...Luke wasn't quite into it. He was tired and just wasn't sure he wanted to sit still while Aunt Amy aiming the camera at him. Jill and I persisted though and I actually managed to capture some good photos of Luke. My favorite thing about these is that they really show Luke's 4 year old personality.
Jill - thanks for letting me borrow your little model and his "soulful eyes". Luke - thanks for letting Aunt Amy take pictures of you AGAIN....and HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Like i said before, they may not be your idea of the perfect photo, but as his mom, you captured him to a T!

Amy Covey said...

The more I look at them...the more I love them. I don't think I put the one of him squatting in front of the door on your CD, but that is one of my favorites. By the way, check out my photo-a-day blog and see what my photography friends had to say about your 2 cute kiddos (you can ignore the photography critiques...that's stuff I need to fix...your kids are perfect). www.acoveyphoto.blogspot.com