Voting

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Disney celebrities

Jacob and Jenna had so much fun scouting out Disney characters at the parks. By the end of the week we were really good at finding them and getting our spot in line for an autograph and photo. I was so impressed with how patient all the characters were. They each took time to sign the autograph books as well as pose for photos. Some characters really played up their character (like TweedleDum and Tweedle Dee, Belle, and Peter Pan and Wendy). We also went to a character breakfast called "Chef Mickey's" at the Contemporary resort. I really, really recommend going! The buffet was amazing (of course...it was the morning after my ER visit, so I still wasn't eating much...but my Mickey waffles and french toast were delicious! ). During the meal, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, and Donald each came around to our table - signing autographs and posing for photos. It was a great way to see these characters without the long, long lines!Jenna and Chris actually went twice. Our original reservations were for Wednesday morning. Jacob and I were sick, so everyone went without us. While they were there, Chris made reservations for Friday morning so Jacob and I wouldn't miss out. I was so glad we got to go!!



Below are photos of all the characters Jacob and Jenna got to meet. Jenna was very disappointed that we didn't meet Cinderella. Maybe next time. This is the official end of our Disney vacation photos. Guess I better get out and start taking some new photos!! (don't worry...Brenda, Marcus, Carsyn, and Payton will be here on Sunday. That means LOTS of fun photos!!)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it me? I can't get these pictures to enlarge. Any advice?

Anonymous said...

I can;t either. I have to check where she writes "here" and see them large. Jenni