Voting

Monday, July 02, 2007

Party time....

We had a small get together for Jenna's birthday on Sunday night. Grandpa and Grandma Covey, Uncle Bob and Aunt Celesta, and Uncle Ryan all came to our house for pizza. Jenna didn't want cake....she's not really a big cake lover...so instead I made cookies. She got lots of fun girlie presents ("boy" Barbies, make up, the new Fairytopia movie, a Barbie laptop computer, books to read, and money for Disney World). Our schedules have been pretty crazy this summer, but we really appreciate everyone making time to celebrate Jenna's birthday with her. It really meant a lot to her!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Yummy... frosted cut out cookies are my FAVORITE!!! I don't want to wait for a holiday for more. I should make them for 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

Cute cookies! I confess to loving those Lofthouse sugar cookies sold in stores. Those are the kind lots of kids bring to school for their b'day, treats, too! Yours are prettier, though. I'm glad everyone could celbrate with Jenna.

Brenda said...

love the cookies...they are so pretty! i am making magnolia cupcakes and cut out stars for july 4th. happy birthday jenna...i am glad you liked your gifts! amy...love the 6 photo!

Anonymous said...

mmm...mmm...good! You have made me hungry for iced cut out cookies. It looks like Jenna enjoyed her birthday celebration!

Amy Covey said...

The "6" photo is the one I want to do with Carsyn...either for "4" or the "I LOVE YOU" sign. What do you think??

Anonymous said...

Great birthday cookies! Did you make them? MOM