Voting

Monday, September 01, 2008

It's funnel cake time!!!

It's Labor Day weekend...and that means fair time. We debated whether or not to get fair passes this year since we were going to be gone over the weekend. I also wasn't sure if I'd feel up to walking around the fair or if I'd just be too tired or sore. But at the last minute, I ended up getting our passes. So far we've only been there once. Cheryl came with the kids and I on Thursday night so we could get our funnel cake fix! YUMMY!! Jenna chose cotton candy instead, but Cheryl, Jacob and I visited our favorite funnel cake stand and stuffed our faces!! It was fun showing Cheryl around the fair and the kids were thrilled to spend some time with her.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! That looks good. Looks like you had fun, too.

Jill said...

all i can think of to say is yummmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

oh man those were good!! i had the best time...you guys rock. :D