Voting

Saturday, September 13, 2008

{M} family

Nicole and Ricky are two of Chris' former students and we have kept in touch with them since they graduated from Wayne Trace. Nicole owns her own photography business and has asked me to help take pictures with her at a few weddings. We also get together once in a while to talk photography.


Nicole recently asked me to take family photos of her family. It took us several tries to get a date coordinated, but we finally were able to get together last Friday. The weather was perfect and it was fun taking photos of someone who just automatically did the posing. Her boys, Lane and Cole, are too cute and were easily bribed with Smarties. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling the best and it really showed in my photos. I was hoping to be able to give her tons of awesome photos, but a lot of them just weren't good. Luckily, there are several I was really happy with...and I think she liked them too. She is going to take our family photos in October, and I can't wait to see what she does!


Photos by me.....photo editting by Nicole (she did an AWESOME job of making my photos look amazing!)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely check out the crockpot site and thanks for the cheer video--too funny. The pictures are really good. I especially like the one of the two of them by the door. Hurry with the living room photos--can't wait to see. MOM

Anonymous said...

you are amazing. AMAZING. way better than you think! those photos are awesome! :)