2. Change of Heart....the latest book I'm reading. My neighbor just read it and is letting me borrow it. I love Jodi Piccoult and this one is really good.
I also just finished this book I got from Bob and Celesta for Christmas. A quick read and very funny - especially with my HGTV addiction. LOVE that it's almost summer, which means lots of time for reading!
3. Grey's Anatomy....I just knew Meredith and Derek wouldn't get married - but how can I be mad at them when they gave their wedding to Izzy and Alex instead? Of course I sat there and cried as he gave his vows.
4. This you tube video....I know this poor boy just had dental surgery and it's not really a funny situation, but it just made me laugh.
5. FLOWERS! I bribed Chris and Jacob to come with me last night to buy flowers for all my outdoor flower spots. We went to my favorite nursery and then to Buffalo Wild Wings (their bribe). Now if only the wind would stop so I can get outside and plant them.
6. Midnight Truffle Blizzard from Dairy Queen - total chocolate overload, but I love it!!
And one thing that is NOT making me happy right now....IEPs! I have IEP conferences on Monday and Wednesday, so I'm spending my Saturday writing reports. Luckily the weather isn't very nice, so I don't mind being inside all day. My goal is to finish them today because I REFUSE to spend my Mother's Day writing IEPs. That's just wrong.