Voting

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Whew....no wonder I'm tired!

This was one of those weekends that we knew was going to be busy. It just seemed like everything kept falling on May 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Yet, here I sit on Sunday night wondering why I feel so exhausted and achey! Maybe it's because over the past 48 hours I.....

  • took Jenna to pictures for tumbling
  • took Jenna and her friend Savannah through the McD's drive-thru and then back to our house to play
  • made salad for dinner with the neighbors
  • had dinner with the neighbors
  • went to the PAC to see Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood and laughed way too hard!
  • went to pancake breakfast at the HS
  • went to Jenna's tumbling meet
  • went to the Prom walk-thru to see the decorations
  • went to the nursery to pick out Mother's Day gifts and then to WalMart
  • visited with my mom and dad (my mom came Friday night and my dad came Saturday afternoon)
  • went to dinner and ate way too much Chinese food
  • went to watch the Promenade
  • loaded tumbling photos onto my computer and editted them
  • updated my blog
  • did laundry (but I let Chris fold it all)
  • got Jenna ready for her dance competition
  • watched Jenna's dance competition (after sitting for 2 hours waiting for it to start!)
  • transferred all my photos from January until now onto my external hard drive
  • ordered photos from WalMart
  • watched Grey's Anatomy
  • paid bills
  • washed dishes
  • ate pizza with the neighbors

No wonder I am so tired! I love getting lots of things checked off my "to do" list, but I hate starting the week already tired. It will definitely be an early bed night! Next weekend is Mother's Day. I think I will definitely take some time to just relax and sit next Sunday!

1 comment:

cheryl said...

i just got tired from reading this. lol
did the harddrive thing take forever? because i want to get one so bad. my computer is way too slow.
miss you guys!