Voting

Friday, April 23, 2010

Gracie-Belle {7 weeks old}

Meet Miss Annabelle Grace ....also known as Gracie-Belle. This sweet little baby girl (whose mom just happens to be my very best friend) was born on Valentine's Day ....and it has been killing me not to be able to see her and take lots of photos. I was so, so excited to finally meet her last week when they came back to Ohio for a short visit. The weather cooperated and I found the perfect setting for my first photo session with baby Annabelle. I am in love with how they turned out and am so excited for her mama to see them!!



Jacob and Jenna were pretty excited to meet baby A too.....

6 comments:

cheryl said...

i literally got tears in my eyes. they are absolutely perfect. so so perfect. you are so amazing at capturing the essence of my children...and i love you for that. :)

cheryl said...

p.s. that second one? i think i might just get a big blown up version of it printed at mpix to put up in their room. i'm in love.

Brenda said...

OMG...that bed is the cutest ever...fab idea!!! love em!

Deb said...

She is simply precious!! He is such a cutie as well! Glad you got to spend a little bit of time with them last week!

Rebekah said...

oh my goodness!!! these are precious, amy!! i love love LOVE them!! so sweet. :)

Jill said...

is that your tiny bed? so cute! i love the one of the two of them. i'd blow it up too cheryl!!