Voting

Thursday, March 15, 2007

COUGAR......POWER.......

I just realized that I never gave an update on Van Wert's tournament game. We won Saturday's district final game at Bowling Green against Wapakoneta. It was a really exciting game - especially since we haven't won the district tournament in at least 15 years. The bad news is that Chris and I had to say no to the NYC trip. They all left on Tuesday morning without us. I'll admit that I was a little bummed about missing the trip, but I just couldn't miss the basketball game.

We play in the regional semi-finals tonite in Toledo against Upper Sandusky (who just happens to have a player on their team who is the leading scorer in Ohio). It should be another exciting game. GO COUGARS!

A few photos from Saturday's game:


6 comments:

Brenda said...

I never got to see a good shot of Jenna in her cheerleading outfit! What's up with that???

Anonymous said...

Is that Chris or is that Jim Tressel!!!!

Where is the token black player? I understand, at Shoemaker we don't have a token white player!

-Marc

Jill said...

I saw that you lost last night. Sorry to hear that, but congrats on a good, long season!

Brenda said...

I did find it ironic to have a basketball team winning playoff games with a bunch of white boys...only in Ohio!!!

Brenda said...

I did find it ironic to have a basketball team winning playoff games with a bunch of white boys...only in Ohio!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the BB team, coach, and coach's family on a great season! Aunt Barb