Voting

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Spring

It's officially the first day of spring, and I'm so ready for spring to be here! I'm excited about warmer days, being outside, blue skies, green grass, everything starting to bloom, spring clothes, and even spring cleaning!

This is my new all time favorite photo. I know I say that frequently, but I really,really am loving this photo. I was so excited when I loaded my photos onto my computer and saw this one. I took a bunch of pictures of Jenna swinging...but this one was exactly what I had hoped for.
HAPPY SPRING!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That's so awesome!!! I love it!

Jill said...

Good action shot! That's a framer... you need to see that one daily!

Anonymous said...

Jenna's expression is how I feel about this weather, but I guess I have to express it differently. I like how it's in focus, but you can still see the action. (How's that for a critique?)

Patti said...

Great shot. Love the perspective.You have really captured that sense of freedom and flying through the air that you get when you a kid swinging. does that make sense?