Voting

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Good News...Bad News...

Good news....Van Wert won the district semi-final game against Wauseon last night in OT (54-52). It was a fun game to watch. Bad news...now we have to wait and see what happens with Saturday's district finals game until we know if we're going to NYC or not.



Good news....we ate at Myle's Pizza after the game - pizza and garlic bread with cheese - YUMMY! Good news....we have LOTS of leftover pizza and a whole loaf of garlic bread with cheese to eat tonite. Bad news....Jacob woke up at 3:00am sick and I ended up staying home with him today. Good news....I'm hoping to get lots done today, including thoroughly cleaning our house!



Good news...I didn't have to write any sub plans since my student teacher is still teaching in my classroom. Bad news...my student teacher's last day is tomorrow. I'll be sad to see her leave. I've really enjoyed having her in my room and getting to know her better.



Good news...I ordered new jeans from Land's End and they fit perfect. I love that their petite jeans come in 3 different lenghts! Good news...I splurged and ordered new make up from Sephora (Bare Minerals...thanks to Lori's recommendation) and I really, really like it.



Bad news....I missed the girls on American Idol last night. Anyone want to fill me in? Good news...I didn't have to listen to Antonella sing! Bad news...Anotonella and Sanjaya really, really need to go! They are terrible...and what's up with Sanjaya's hair and cheezy smile?

Bad news....my toe still hurts. I'm tired of it hurting.



Good news....I took a fun photo for yesterday's photo a day blog. This week's theme is "Things that make your life easier", so I took a photo of the inside of my dishwasher. It got more comments than any other photo I've posted on there - everyone loved it! I think I may this photo for my business card when my photography business takes off along with the accompanying text. What do you think??

Amy Covey Photography
If I can make a dishwasher look this good....
...just think of the photos I can take of your kids!






11 comments:

Jill said...

"Yay" and "sorry" at the same time for the win last night!

Anonymous said...

Go Cougars (I guess)! Question: did you wash the junk off the dishes &/or clean the dish washer (lemon KoolAid) before taking that picture? Also, I would like you to send the link for your photo blog again, please. Or tell me if I can retrieve it from you previous posts. Thanks.

Amy Covey said...

Nope...I didn't clean the dishes or the dishwasher. Changing photos to black and white can really hide a lot. And what's the lemon koolaid trick?

The photo blog is: www.acoveyphoto.blogspot.com

Jill said...

Yeah, that whole lemon koolaid thing intrigues me... what's the deal?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the Bare Minerals. And what's even better, is the more I like it, the more comfortable I got w/ it and loved it even more!
I love the dishwasher photography slogan!! :)
~Lori

Anonymous said...

Sandal season will be good for your toe. I hope we get to enter it soon! Congrats to the BB team and the coach!

Anonymous said...

I am also interested in the lemon koolAid info. Great pix of the dishwasher. Dad went on line and got the game results yesterday so we are anxiously awaiting Saturday's results (except I will be at the Sami Show then). Watched the AI girls but missed the boys and missed the results but went online. Can't believe they ousted Sabrina, Jared and Sundance and kept Sanjaya and Hayley. Might have to start voting. Will talk to you soon. MOM

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photo sight.
Ladies: Is your dishwasher unsightly? Does it look discolored and even gross? Well, just run your empty dishwasher with a packet of lemon (lemonlime's ok) Koolaid instead of detergent. Your dishwasher will be sparkling clean! Ok, I've never actually done it, but it's supposed to work. Let me know!

Anonymous said...

Do you play Sat. at BG? If so, what time is the game?

Brenda said...

do you think that works with a washing machine? mine has gunk from fabric softener...how do you clean that?

Ashley said...

haha!! I'm cracking up!