Voting

Monday, March 12, 2007

So excited.....

Jenna was so excited to hear that her new cousin had finally arrived. She can't wait to fly to Texas to meet her in three weeks and is crossing off the days on her calendar to keep track. She asked me to print off a photo of Mia so she could take it to day care today to show everyone. When I went to check on her last night before I went to bed, this is what I found.....Jenna sleeping with Baby Mia's photo. I think she's just a little bit excited (and so is Aunt Amy).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too sweet!

Anonymous said...

Yes, "How Sweet!" were the first words that popped into my head when I saw the picture,too.
Aunt Barb

Jill said...

That makes me heart smile!

Jill said...

OK, so I meant "my" on that last comment... my bad.

Amy Covey said...

I'll have to make you a copy...I think it would make a great scrapbook page!! :)

A Fresh Wind Children's Ministry said...

That is precious (that's my synonym for "sweet", which was my first thought, too. And, by the way, I thik Jill was just getting in the St. Patty's Day spirit with her first comment that it "makes me heart smile". Top o' the mornin' to ya!