Voting

Monday, November 05, 2007

{Austin}

About a month ago, I had the privilege of taking Austin's senior pictures. Austin is my cousin Steve's son...and he was my first official senior. I was really nervous about the whole thing, but I think it went pretty well. We started off at the park in Pandora to take pictures at the baseball field. Austin is a baseball player and spends a lot of hours on that field! Then we walked through the park to a bridge and later to the brick wall of the dugout of their new baseball field. Later we went to a house where Steve recently did some work and took photos there. The owner had just had a pond with a waterfall put in along with a lot of other stone and brick work. He had some amazing gardens and a lot of other neat outdoor areas - so it was a perfect photo place. Austin was a really good sport about the whole process...and I think we got some good photos of him.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this blogg.
great shots, Amy! I especially like the last one, and the "behind the fence" pose is "way cool".

Anonymous said...

What the heck? Austin's a senior?
Wow.

Anyway, the pics turned out great!
~Lori

Anonymous said...

I like all the striped shirts pix. Also, I realized you bought the car from the commercial with the obnoxious kids. Is it the official Cougars/Buckeyes car?

Anonymous said...

whoa - a senior already? those are some great photos!!
kara

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!!

Jennifer