Voting

Thursday, November 08, 2007

{Tobias}

Tobias was my 2nd senior photo session. Tobi is a foreign exchange student from Germany and wanted some senior photos taken. I picked him up (Jacob tagged along...he was nosey!) and off we went on our adventure! We started at the fairgrounds taking photos with his host family's horse. Then we went to the historical society to use some of their buildings as backdrops. Next we found an alley to use for the guitar photos. After the alley we headed to the railroad tracks for a few photos and our last stop was a wooded area near the cemetery. He even had different outfits for almost every location! I was really nervous about this photo shoot because I had never met him and didn't know what he would expect, but we hit it off right away and I had a great time with him. He was so easy to work with and was a natural! I hardly even had to tell him what to do. I think he would have let me take photos all night if it hadn't started to get dark on us. AND...the best part of the whole photo shoot was that he gave Jacob and I chocolate from Germany when we were done. YUMMY!!

Thanks again Tobi for letting me take your photos - I had so much fun!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome. I didn't comment about Austin's because I already saw them but these are great. Love the horse. Glad it went so well. MOM

Anonymous said...

Wow- these are really good. And remind me WHY you haven't turned your basement into your studio yet?!? :)
~Lori

Jill said...

I know I already commented, but I love the RR tracks one! Good job. Probably makes it easier when it's someone fun who is enjoying having photos taken!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job!! You should be doing this for a living!!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!
I am really glad I had the oppertunity to let them be taken by you! It was fun and the results are more then awesome.
Thanks a lot <><
Tobi :-)

Anonymous said...

Amy, Just looking through your blog this gloomy, gloomy AM and wondered how you got Tobi`s horse to smile in these photos! Cute!