Voting

Friday, November 16, 2007

Soccer

I'm done with sharing photos of strangers...now back to my kids! I just realized that between sharing Halloween photos and stranger photos, I never shared any soccer photos of Jacob from this season. This is his 2nd year of playing soccer. He really enjoys it, but was a little frustrated this year. Typically there are several different age brackets for the teams, but this year they combined them all due to small numbers of kids signing up. Jacob's team had only 2 or 3 boys and lots of younger kids (8-9 year olds). They did a good job, but just couldn't compete with some of the other teams that had a lot of older (10-12 year olds) kids. He still had a lot of fun and continued to improve this year. And now, we're on to basketball season.....






3 comments:

Jill said...

Good to see some kids I know and love! He looks like a pro!

Lisa Uotinen said...

your pictures are so great! I just love to look no matter who they are.

Anonymous said...

Yay for familiar faces, altho' the others were all good. It's just harder to comment on those. I love Jake's concentration face.