Voting

Sunday, November 11, 2007

{Buckeye kids}

My friend Rachelle asked me to take photos of her kids plus her neices and nephews as a gift for the grandparents for Christmas. The kids were all dressed in their Ohio State gear and we headed to the golf course to take some photos. The weather was perfect and they all looked great in their scarlet and gray...so this should be easy, right??? WHEW! After taking two senior boys' photos, getting a good photo of a group of 6 little kids was a little harder than I thought it would be!

A few of the not so good photos (but I love the "story" they tell!)....
I love how the youngest is a "blur" in this one!



We're getting closer....I think we finally got it!!



Afterwards, Mom had me take a few photos of the youngest by himself. He was such a cutie and pretty cooperative considering that he had just sat for several other photos (of course, bribing him with Smarties helped a little, too!).


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really great. Who does the little one belong to? What a cutie. Now you just need to go to a nursing home or retirement home and try "oldies" and you will have all ages and stages. MOM

Anonymous said...

I think that the smarties work very well when a bribe is needed. It worked with Jackson!

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute. Must have been before Sat.'s game.