Voting

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall.....

One of my favorite things about living in Ohio is fall. I would love to live in a warmer state, but I really think I would miss the change from summer to fall. Other than football (yuck!), I really love fall things - leaves changing, decorating with pumpkins and mums, colder weather, wearing jeans and long sleeves again, candy corn-m&ms -peanuts mixed together, starting to drink hot drinks again, caramel apples. Just a few fall photos I've shot over the past couple weeks...








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors. I really like the marching pumpkins. We had a lot of rain and wind last night, and it really depleted a lot of the leaves. Now it's not so pretty, but there are plenty more leaves to go on other trees. Enjoy your weekend.