Voting

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin patch....

Two weekends ago the kids and I went to a pumpkin patch near our house. I think we have visited this same place almost every fall. The kids love playing around on all the fun things, like the giant hay pile. We also took a hay ride back into the pumpkin patch so they could pick their own pumpkins. Jenna wanted to find a "cute little baby pumpkin" and Jacob was on the hunt for the strangest pumpkin he could find (I had to say no to the HUGE pumpkin he first spotted). We also got a few pumpkins to decorate around the house...and of course took lots of fun pictures!


Photo by Jacob:

Photo by Jenna (I was a little nervous handing over my camera to her...but she did a good job!):










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful fall day makes such pretty pictures (along with beautiful kids!) I'm sure you're glad you went then while it was warm. Brrr!

Jill said...

So did he find a weird one??? Miss them so much. (the kids, not the weird pumpkins!)