I'm still trying to catch up. In the meantime, here's a little of what we have been up to....
- We spent the weekend visiting my parents. As usual, Jacob didn't want to leave (he hasn't wanted to leave since he was teeny tiny and would cry because he didn't want to leave Grandpa's house and the trains!).
- Mom and I spent Saturday morning at Mega Stamp Camp. We made 10 different cards/projects and I got lots of fun ideas. I also managed to spend a little money on some new stamp sets and a fun new punch. I can't wait to get my new supplies and play!!
- I also did 2 photo sessions while we were visiting. I had a great time and the kids I photographed were so fun!
- We also managed to squeeze in a little shopping while we were there. I always need to do some shopping when we visit. I miss the huge variety of stores and the convenience of shopping close to home! I found a few fall decorations, a new winter coat for Jacob, candy for trick-or-treat, and a few other goodies.
- Jacob's Halloween costume is finalized and we got all the main items this weekend. He is going to be a skateboarder. Any ideas of what I need to be sure to include with his costume?
- I had a good week health-wise last week. Some days are good, some are bad...but most of last week was good. I still can't manage to stay up past about 9:00 or 9:30 each night, but at least I wasn't quite as achey. I have learned that I really need to take it easy the day after a photo shoot. I am really achey then from all my moving around.
- Soccer is over for Jacob ....and basketball practices have officially begun. Chris has also started basketball conditioning. It's that time of year.....
- I'm planning to go visit Cheryl and London this week and try to take photos of him again. Hopefully he's in a little better mood this time.
- Speaking of photos, I have a ton of photos to edit - Alex's senior photos from last weekend, 2 family sessions from this weekend, plus a mini-session I did with my own kids last week. I also have a couple sessions coming up. I love being busy with photography and getting lots of practice!
- Last Sunday, Nicole took our family photos. I love how they turned out. I promised her I wouldn't post any on my blog until she had a chance to edit them.
HAVE A GOOD WEEK....and be sure to check back for photos. I have lots to share as soon as I squeeze a little time into my schedule.