Voting

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Little Miss Tippy Toes....

Last night was parents' night at dance. I love going to parents' night in the spring because we always get a sneak peak at what they have been working on all year and will be performing at the recital in May. It also gives me a chance to catch up with my friend Michelle (her daughter, Kenzie is one of Jenna's good friends and is in dance, too). It is always so fun to watch Jenna - she does such an awesome job and truly loves every minute of it.


Jazz... Can you see me with my camera glued to my face in the mirror? Look Michelle...you and Chuck made my blog too! :)


Ballet....
More ballet...Jenna's friend Kenzie is right beside her!
Tap (they dance with shopping bags, scarves, and sunglasses - too cute!)

6 comments:

Brenda said...

where'd she get the little miss tippy toes shirt? i wish carsyn's dance place did that...we get to watch every week and it gets old after a while...but you feel like a loser mom if you just drop her off and leave.

Michelle said...

Love the pictures! This might be my first time making someone else's blog (maybe I'll have to sign some autographs too..ha, ha!) Chuck's mom was so tickled with your comment, Jenna may just have a hat coming her way! We sure had fun, didn't we? Let's plan a girls day soon!!

Amy Covey said...

We bought it at the dance studio. She loves it and wants to wear it every week!

Jill said...

that is cute! she always seems so happy in her dance photos!

aunt nancy said...

She definitely looks like she enjoys it. In fact, everyone does. that's great!

Rebekah said...

great shots & little miss J getting her groove on! :)