Voting

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Goodnight Ladybug!

My kids are definitely going to be sick of me and my camera in the very near future...but in the meantime, I'll keeping snapping away. Last night, as Jenna was getting ready for bed, I decided to take a few photos in her room. (I figured the white walls would be a challenge!) She wasn't real excited about cooperating, but I still managed to get a few cute photos of our little "ladybug" before she went to bed. I even managed to use the manual settings on my camera for the first time....it has proven to be quite a challenge and I have a lot more to learn about manual before I'll feel comfortable using it regularly...but it's a start! Oh - and my first official black and white photo with my new camera. I am really loving this thing!!!

No comments: