Voting

Friday, April 14, 2006

My new toy!

I have been saving money for the past nine months to buy a new digital SLR camera...and I finally got it! Chris and I took a trip to Columbus during our spring break and I bought my new toy - a Nikon D50. It is so much fun to play with...and I'm loving being able to instantly see my photos. I have lots of reading and experimenting to do with it. Poor Jacob and Jenna will be so sick of having their picture taken.

I decided to create this blog as a place to share some of my favorite photos along the way. My goal is to have a photo a day...we'll see how long I can keep it up. So....here's photo #1....a totally random photo of Jacob and Jenna on the patio...my first official D50 photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy - Wonderful photos! You have a knack. Keep shooting.

Love, Dad C.

Anonymous said...

Amy - What a fun idea! Your pictures are great and your children are adorable (as usual). I love the picture of the tree branch with the background out of focus. Absolutely beautiful!

Karen