Voting

Sunday, February 25, 2007

New shades...

...Because she asked to PLEASE go into the Libby Lou store at the mall "just to look"

...Because she found the rack of sunglasses and started trying them on

...Because this particular pair was dark pink and had rhinestones on them

...Because they were big sunglasses "just like the big girls wear"

...Because they looked so cute on her little face

...Because she looked at us with huge brown eyes and said "please Daddy"

We bought them for her....and then had to take photos!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Very glamorous! ;)

~Lori said...

They're so VERY Jenna!

Brenda said...

did you get carsyn a pair?????

Jill said...

Forget Carsyn... did you get ME a pair?

Amy Covey said...

Jill - I tried them on to see if they would fit me...but they were a little too tight. I'm definitely getting some in NYC when we go. I didn't get any for Carsyn either...maybe we will have to go back. Do you have Libby Lou stores by you? They are lots of fun!

Jill said...

Haven't heard of Libby Lou... but that gives me an idea for a baby name! Ok, just kidding... but it beats Trixie and Poo Poo Head!

Anonymous said...

Never heard ot that store, either, but she sure looks cute.

Anonymous said...

Also... I was trying to think who the poses reminded me of, and I sure didn't want to say Paris. Ick! (Did you know she dropped out of high school? Yet she seems so intelligent.)Anyhow, for all you bloggees, it's Gidget (the Sally Field one). She even fits the definition of a gidget.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I don't know Libby Lou either. MOM