Voting

Sunday, May 20, 2007

It's been a while.....

Wow...it's been a while since I've updated. In fact it's been a while since I've even taken photos. But this weekend I finally took out my camera and snapped some photos. I won't even begin to go into all the details of why I haven't been updating. I will say THANK YOU for all overwhelming amount of support and prayers for Becca and our family over the past four weeks. I truly believe that prayer is very powerful. Please continue to keep Becca in your prayers. Also please keep Ryan and the rest of our family in your thoughts and prayers as we support each other and deal with everything - we continue to need strength, patience and faith.

Jacob asked tonite how he could find verses in his Bible about praying for Becca. I showed him how to use the concordance in the back of his Bible and he looked up verses about praying. I have heard this verse many, many times before, but I really liked the way that it was worded in his Bible. I think it pretty much says it all:

Phillipians 4:6 Don't worry about anything; instead pray for everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all He has done.


PS I finally updated with some new photos below and plan to post more updates over the next few days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear from you on the blogg again! Tell Jacob we are continuing to pray for Becca and all of you daily. love-Barb and Tom

Anonymous said...

I understand why you weren't blogging, but I still checked faithfuly every day, and I'm glad you're back. I'll even forgive you if you only update occasionally!

Anonymous said...

Amy- love the pictures of Jenna! I am glad you got to blog. Becca and your entire family have been in my prayers! Vickie

Brenda said...

Oh Jake...that is so sweet! I love it! I want some baseball photos! My blogging sucks...I can't figure out how to load with my new camera....and haven't had the time.