Voting

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher....

As promised, more baseball photos! Jacob has been pitching in almost every game. He absolutely loves it and does a pretty good job. It's been fun to watch him! AND...stay tuned for still more baseball photos.

The last 3 photos were taken during the same pitch - I like the way they show his whole process. And, yes....he is crying in the picture where Chris is talking to him on the mound. I know...there is NO crying in baseball (which is what Chris is telling him), but it had been an emotional day.

For those who asked, here is a list of his remaining games. Unfortunately, the season starts early and ends early, so there aren't many games left. He may play in a few upcoming tournaments though.
5/30 - 5:30pm
5/31 - 6:30pm
6/5 - 8:00pm
6/7 - 6:00pm
6/12 - 6:30pm
tournament - 6/14, 6/15, 6/20




7 comments:

Jill said...

Great shots! Now take them of the other kids and offer them to parents later like you saw online! They'd love them if they look like that.

Anonymous said...

Amy- that is a great idea. Someone did that when my cousin played at Jacob's field with the Stow High School team. I would have loved to have you there taking pictures. I am sure they would have been much better than the ones I took! Seeing all the baseball pictures makes me excited to have Jackson play. ( I know I have a few years!) Vickie

~Lori said...

I really like the last photo, and all the effort he seems to be putting into it!! :)

Brenda said...

Hey, if you can't cry in front of your own dad, who can you cry in front of??? I love those...a guy down here does action shots and makes a fortune!!! Parents can not have enough photos of their kids...especially those crazy cheer moms!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I love how you caught the whole pitch in sequence. Sure hope we get to see a gamd. MOM

Anonymous said...

Oh Mom!!
Did you really have to tell us that!

There is no crying in baseball.

Grandpa C.

Anonymous said...

YOU GO, NEPHEW!!!!!!!
Love,
Aunt Celesta