Voting

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Road Trip

Friday night we went to Hillsdale, Michigan to watch our neighbor -Craig - run in a track meet at Hillsdale College. Craig is a grad student at OU and this was his last official track meet. We drove up with his parents and were able to visit with him a little before he went to get ready for his race. He ran in the last event of the night - the 10,000 meter run- and didn't end up running until 10:15pm. I tried to capture some photos of him running, but action shots are definitely not my strength. I told his mom that maybe we could just ask him to slow down a little so I could get better photos. He ended up getting 4th place and really did an awesome job. The kids were so excited to visit with him and watch him run - especially Jenna. She has a "thing" for Craig.

Jacob, Jenna and Craig before the race....


The starting line....Craig is in green on the left side... Yes...I know this photo is blurry...but I think it turned out kind of neat...

Chris and Bob (Craig's Dad) watching the race (notice the HUGE crowd! I guess everyone was tired by 10:15pm!).....


Crossing the finish line....the clock shows his finishing time....
Jenna trying out the track after the race.....












1 comment:

~Lori said...

Great pictures. Where is Hillsdale? Must be on the west side of MI. I don't know much about that side of the state.
Looks like you had a great time!