Voting

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Josh & Ashley {12.11.10}

I have found that one of the dangers of wedding photography for me is that I end up getting too attached to the couple and just don't want the wedding to end. That was definitely true for Josh and Ashley. I had so much fun doing their engagement photos in September and just new their wedding was going to be so much fun.
Ashley had to make a quick little stop on the morning of her wedding....in between getting her hair and make up done, she had to run to the BMV to renew her license since her birthday was the following week. Love it Ashley - definitely one of my favorite photos of the day!

Love the look on Josh's face, as well as his brother and her brother. They are all so happy!
One of my favorite moments of the day - so sweet!
Mr. and Mrs. Warren!!
Ready to board the "party bus" before the reception...
The girls....all gorgeous and wearing some amazing shoes...
The guys...who were definitely the most easy to work with group of guys I have ever photographed at a wedding!....
My absolute favorite photo of the whole day - I love first dances at weddings. Totally loved their song, too!
Just a few details from the day....
I ♥ Ashley and Josh, too! (This fabulous bridesmaid happens to be my cousin Kelly. THANKS so much for recommending my photography to Ashley and Josh!)
CONGRATULATIONS Josh & Ashley!!! THANKS so much for letting me capture photos of your special day!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

What beautiful pictures!! They look so happy! I also love the rings...very pretty!

mj said...

Nice shot! They look so happy!



Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate