Voting

Sunday, January 21, 2007

SNOW!!!

FINALLY.....we finally have snow! I can't remember ever waiting until mid-January for snow before. We woke up with about an inch on the ground and it continued to snow for part of the morning. We only have a couple inches, but it was enough for the kids to play in this afternoon. Unfortunately, it won't be enough to delay or cancel school tomorrow though. I figured I'd better get out and take photos just in case it's the only snow we get this winter (you just never know)...plus I wanted to practice taking snow pictures (which are actually pretty tricky because of the white, white snow). Here are just a few of my favorites...

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Finally...we have sun!!! I got to put on my sunglasses today. Yeah! Good that winter is finally correcting itself!
I guess Jacob is feeling better?

Anonymous said...

Right, Jacob looks very robust! I'm not listening to weather people anymore. Sun. they kept talking about freezing drizzle, but NOOOO!

Jill said...

i miss snow......

Amanda said...

Cute! Great color in these! and it looks like you're doing pretty good with your whites!

sherri said...

these are precious! I love your color!