Voting

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SLEDDING!!

We decided it was the perfect day for sledding, so we made plans with some friends and hit the slopes (otherwise known as the hills of the reservoirs). Our neighbors - Amy, Landrie, and Karlyn - went with us and we met our friends Nate and Mark, Drew, and Maria at the reservoir. It was beautiful outside - not too cold and really sunny - and we were the only people on that side of the reservoir. I have been feeling really good the past 2 days, so I decided not to push my luck and stayed at the bottom and snapped photos instead. (I did venture down the hill twice at the end when my camera battery died). Afterwards everyone came back here for hot chocolate and pizza. I got some really fun photos! Here is a sneak peek. You can see the rest here.


Yes....he is sledding down the steps! They were so snow and ice covered that they made the perfect sled track!










9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

I love it! Especially the one of Jacob going down the steps!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. I love the bright colors of the clothing against the snow. FYI-my ice pictures came out pretty good. I just can't share them unless I snail mail them to everyone. Not the same. I'm very glad you're feeling good:)

~Lori said...

wow- looks like a great hill and lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! that looks like so much fun! we have been saying we are going to go sledding all winter but then i step outside for 2 seconds and race back inside and pray for summer! :D
the photos are gorgeous, as usual...
got your e-mail...i'll reply soon, i promise! :)
xo!

Brenda said...

I always love to see Chris' sledding wardrobe...courtesy of me!
Looks like fun...we had a beautiful sunny day yesterday...but much warmer temps!

Amy Covey said...

I was going to comment about Chris' wardrobe in my blog but I forgot. That is his standard snowblowing/sledding/snow outfit...and it's all from you. :)

Anonymous said...

Was this Wed. or Thursday? Were you out again today? And is that the infamous "Cowboys" jacket Chris is wearing? Can't believe it is still around. MOM

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are having "good" days healthwise!
Looks like everyone enjoyed the snow. What fun! Aunt Barb