Voting

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tagged by Cheryl....

Cheryl tagged me...and since I am a sucker for these things, I had to play along.

Here are the rules:

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random facts about me:

1. I am very, very indecisive. I have a terrible time making decisions...and then after I've made a decision, I always am second guessing myself. Should I go to Ft Wayne or not? Should I wear these shoes or those? Should I scrapbook or do laundry? What on earth should I write for my 7 random facts??

2. I love my handwriting - especially my printing....and get random compliments on it frequently.

3. I am a magazine junkie! I am constantly looking at magazines at the checkout...and frequently get suckered into buying one simply because of the info on the cover. Lately I've really tried to control the urge to buy them though. I love sitting in waiting rooms at the doctor or dentist...just so I can browse the magazines!

4. If I could change anything about myself, I would change my shoe size. I only wear a size 2 shoe......a CHILDREN'S size 2. Thank goodness they make some pretty trendy shoes in children's sizes....but I would love to wear "big girl shoes"!

5. I can name the states in alphabetical order...thanks to my elementary music teacher and a song she taught us in 5th grade.

6. I cry during almost every movie...happy or sad. Bascially, I'm a sap! Chris and Jacob love to make fun of me for crying during movies.

7. According to Chris, I have a "mutant power"....reading. I can read book after book after book...and when I'm reading them I get totally sucked into them and block out everything else in the real world.


Okay....now I "tag" (come on...you've got to play along!):
-Brenda
-Jill
-Lori
-Kara
-Jessica
-Lisa U
-Lisa C

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i loved reading your random facts. :) isn't it fun? :)
and i didn't know your feet were that small! how cute! LOL!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brenda said...

I cried at the series finales of project runway and gone country...pathetic, I know.

Anonymous said...

Oh, let's hear it for hormones!! As they fade away, I can finally get some control, or I just avoid things like Hallmark made-for-tv movies (not the regular cable station). Celebrating a birth will always get to me, tho, even on a commercial.
#5. Was it by chance "50, Nifty"? We used to sing that when I taught music, and the kids loved it.