Voting

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beach photos....part 1

Wow....I took a ton of beach photos! I finally found some time to sit down and go through them so I could post some on here. I'll spare you and won't share all 450+ photos with you, but here are some of my favorites. As usual, I have a lot of favorites, so stay tuned for beach photos part 2 and 3 and....

Day 1....Tropical Storm Cristobal


Our home for the week....


We were able to get a beach wheelchair from the police department for Becca to use on the beach and in the water. Of course, everyone else had to try it out.


Chris' dad.....


Becca and Chris....

Jacob and Jenna...


Our ever-growing shell collection on the deck. There was a great shell bed right in front of our house and we found tons of shells, especially after the tropical storm.










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome--and I love their new beach suits and the shell jewelry. Waiting for more...Mom

Anonymous said...

Great pictures (as usual!). I can't wait to see more and hear about your trip. Glad you were able to relax and enjoy your time away! Deb

Anonymous said...

Grandma and I enjoyed the pictures - part 1. Looks like your own private beach, too.

Brenda said...

oh, i miss the beach..iam definitely going to one next summer! love the storm photo

Jill said...

The sky in the umbrella photo is sooo blue! And looks like everyone had fun in the beach wheelchair!

Anonymous said...

love them! and that beach wheelchair is so cool! i have never seen them before...that's so awesome that she got to use that and be out there with all of you. :)