Voting

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Please pass the gatorade . . .

The good news is that Jenna started feeling better late Friday evening and is now 100% recovered. The bad news is that we are definitely passing her germs around! I woke up Saturday morning feeling awful and knew immediately that I had caught Jenna's flu, and spent most of my Saturday in bed trying to feel better. Jacob spent the night at a friend's last night and called us at 5:45 am to say he was coming home because he didn't feel good. . . so now it's his turn. It seems to be a 2 day flu - the first day you feel awful and basically think you are dying, and the second day you are achey all over and have zero energy. I'm on day two and am ready to head back to the couch. Poor Jacob is only on day one, which means I may be staying home with him again tomorrow. In the meantime, Chris is just waiting! He thinks he already had a light version of this about a week ago and is good to go. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh :( Hope to hear all of the Coveys are feeling well SOON! Aunt Barb

Jill said...

yuck, and i hear brenda is passing something around her house. please don't let it come here... with playoff game this tuesday and taks next tuesday! tell jenna glad she's better, and tell jacob i hope he gets the 1 day version.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear of all the sickness. Hope you're feeling better soon! I am not feeling so hot tonight...I hope it isn't what you all have. Take care of yourselves. If you need any help getting Jenna to activities tomorrow let me know and I'll be glad to help if I can.

Anonymous said...

sorry you guys have been feeling so sick...hopefully it will pass right by chris!
get better so we can get together! ;)

Anonymous said...

What a loving family, to share like that. I hope everyone's feeling better very soon!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this post. Haven't felt all the good the past two days so didn't check blogs. Sorry you all are sharing the bug, hope you and Jacob are soon back to normal and that Chris doesn't get it. MOM