Voting

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Stars and stripes and singing....

Jenna's school music program was last Tuesday evening. This year it had a patriotic theme and included all the students in grades 1-4. We are so fortunate to be able to use the PAC for school performances - so much better than our tiny little school gym. I was really excited to try out my big lens at the PAC since this is where Jenna's dance recital is also held (and dance recital photos have been IMPOSSIBLE to take in the past). You'll be happy to know that my lens passed with flying colors so hopefully I will have some fun dance recital photos to share with you in May.



Before the program started....doing her little nervous-bite-her-lip-thing...




The Pledge of Allegiance....


LOOK! Jenna's not in the front row for once (the littlest kids are ALWAYS in the front row)...



After the program....doing her mandatory pose for mom's camera....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all the kids found their hearts for the pledge. Maybe that's because of the red flags. Jenna takes these performances seriously!

Michelle said...

I'm jealous of your lens. I dread trying to get pics at the NPAC. I may have to contract you to get some good shops of Kenz during the recital. :0)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. she looks precious. they ALL look precious. i love it! :)